Bella Lake Luxury Cottage is the Ultimate Muskoka Compound
By Kim Kerr-Dearsley
Located on lovely Bella Lake – one of Muskoka’s smaller lakes – between Huntsville and Lake of Bays, this new luxury Huntsville real estate listing is a rare find in cottage country.
What sets this listing apart from most other luxury vacation homes in Muskoka is the sheer size of the property. Set on 20 acres of prime lake front real estate and resembling a traditional family estate, it’s incredibly private thanks to the thick pine forest that surrounds the property. And as a smaller, quieter body of water, Bella Lake doesn’t get the high level of boat traffic experienced on the larger Muskoka Lakes, ensuring that peace and tranquility is the norm here.
And what a waterfront! Stretching 1,090 feet, this pristine shoreline features a hard-packed sandy beach that is shallow enough for easy entry, something young and old alike will enjoy. The views over the lake are simply stunning, too, whether from the comfort of the cottage (more on that in a second) or from the main boat dock or the dedicated canoe dock.
Beautiful Inside and Out
Although constructed in 1990, this Bella Lake luxury cottage consists of 6,000 sq ft of living space and has been incredibly well looked after, with many renovations and improvements made over the years. Recent upgrades include a new roof, main dock, and decks, all of which have been replaced in the past few years. Notable premium features and luxurious touches include elegant handcrafted granite fireplaces, solid oak hardwood floors, as well as clear cedar ceilings.
Other notable features of this exquisite Bella Lake luxury cottage and family compound include:
- Separate guest cabin with two sleeping areas, its own cedar-lined sauna, a three piece bathroom, plus spacious living area
- Large double attached garage
- A 40’ x 60’ steel building which can also be used as an additional three bay garage or workshop, plus an office, heated storage, and a gas shed with 300 gallon storage
- Woodshed for firewood
- Private tennis court To learn more about this Bella Lake beauty, check out the video on Luxury.TV, or contact Susan Brown, Broker with Chestnut Park Real Estate Limited and Christie’s International Real Estate.
- Address – 1472 Fieldale Road, Huntsville, ON, P1H 2J6, Canada
- Lake – Bella Lake
- Luxury Level – High
- Price – $3,495,000
- Cottage For Sale By… Susan Brown, Broker with Chestnut Park Real Estate Limited and Christie’s International Real Estate (www.lakeofbayscottages.com)
Kim Kerr is a Muskoka-based writer and a lover of the good life in cottage country.